England Netball Registration
All club members must register their England membership directly with England Netball using the link attached: https://engage.englandnetball.co.uk/EnglandNetball
New Player to Burnley Junior netball (no current England Netball Association (ENA) ID
1. Search for England Netball Website
2. Top right-hand side, hover over ‘Membership’ and select ‘Member Login’
3. Type ‘Burnley Junior Netball’ in the find club field and then click magnifying glass, then click ‘Register’
4. Then click ‘Create Account’ on Right hand side under green login button
5. You will need to create the account for yourself (1 Adult) and the no of children you need to register
6. Fill in the details, we found that you need to type the address in full as the postcode search didn’t seem to work, when complete click ‘Next’
7. Select the Communications preferences you want then click ‘Next’
8. Tick the user agreement cookies and add Tel No, click ‘Next’
9. Complete the details (yours) and Confirm
10. Then complete your child’s details and Confirm
Once this has been submitted you should receive an email from Engage detailing how to pay (only make payment for your daughter/son and the full membership relevant to their age group should be chosen) The option for Social and Supporting is shown but this is not the membership you should choose.
If you are unsure, please speak to a club representative.
England Netball Registration - Existing members
Please log into your Engage account using your existing password and you will be directed to renewing your daughter/son’s membership.
If you have any queries, please let us know and we will do our best to help.